Often the kitchen is seen as the heart of the house
If your kitchen is not doing you proud or you are trying to increase the value of your house, contact Tasbath for some ideas as to how to remedy this.
Tasbath has been doing kitchen repair and kitchen resurfacing for 16 years. Often there is no need to replace your kitchen as the old carcass is often still very strong and the design fits in
with the space.
Benefits of resurfacing
Without touching the walls or replacing the appliances, a skilled resurfacing job can make a kitchen seem larger, brighter and more comfortable.
Tasbath can give your kitchen a partial or total facelift by resurfacing kitchen bench tops and kitchen doors, replacing handles, fixing kitchen cupboards and hinges, polishing the sink, re- grouting the tiles, repairing and resurfacing the wall and floor tiles, fixing cracks and chips and more.
- We come out to you to so we can give you an accurate quote which is free of charge.
- Normally a kitchen to make new again can take from 2 days to 1 week depending on the extent of the work.
We clean and get rid of all the old dirt and grease, repair damaged surfaces, fix cracked or chipped tiles, re-grout the tiles etc. Then the whole area is masked off with plastic for protection, ready for us to bring your kitchen back to life.
- You can choose from 24 colour options from a solid or multicolour matt finish, to a metallic concrete that gives the look and durability of real stone.
- All counter tops, cupboards, floor tiles and wall tiles are resurfaced with 3 layers of base coat and 3 layers of a top coat and comes with our 4 year product and installation guarantee and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Then we demask, clean up and hand over with instruction on how to take care of your new kitchen so it last for many years.
Tasbath…the experts in restoring your old kitchen
back to a new kitchen.